- New Zealand citizens and Residents (not a Native Korean) residing
in New Zealand (for Uni. and Adults students only)
◎ Operation course:
- Korean Language Classes and Calligraphy Class.
◎ Course details:
- 8 Korean language classes are divided into 4 levels and each level has two
※ Level: Foundation → Beginner → Intermediate → Advanced
- KEC runs all levels of classes both on-line and off-line on different days.
- Calligraphy class
※ There will be no Calligraphy class in Term 4.
※ The Korean club is only for alumni. (fortnightly)
◎ Place and time:
- Location: Korean Education Center in New Zealand (7Level, 63Albert St. Auckland CBD)
- Period: 4-Term system (approximately 20 weeks, six months for each level)
- Time: Every Monday to Friday, once a week for about 2 hours (6:00-8:00 pm.)
※ Please refer to the detailed Term 4 timetable.
◎ Application for 2023 Term 4:
- The application for Term 4 Korean class is open on 15 September (2:00 pm~)
and will be closed on 30 September.
- Applicants will get a confirmation email by 4 October once the application
※ Only the applications submitted within the application period (15~30 September)
will be considered as eligible ones.
You should apply again if you already submitted your application earlier than the
informed period, it is not valid.